Little Helper for Unity
A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Little Helper is a lightweight In-Editor toolbar, with the goal to save Unity Developers some precious time. It's packed into a single, commented C# source code that fully integrates into the Unity Editor.
This extension requires one license per seat!
Get it directly from the Asset Store -or- buy below
- Supports Unity 5.0.0 and up
(it will work on newer versions (such as 5.3.4) just fine, but the Build options are quite messed up. A new update will come soon!)
- Freely dock-able: Put it where you want it and it will stay right there
- Create a new Scene -or- save your current Scene with a given name
- Open Unity-specific settings like the "Build Settings" or "Preferences" with a single button click
- Build your Game, directly within the Helper
- Add GameObjects to your Scene and Components to GameObjects with a simple button click
Be advised: As with every Editor extension, you'll need to put this into a "Editor"-named folder! Otherwise it won't work.
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 2.00€ EUR. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.